Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a G&G M14 lemon that I'm trying to turn into lemonade.

Brand new the gun didn't fire after tearing it apart over and over I figured out with a friend that the motor was wired backwards. I had to reverse the polarity to get the motor to spin the right way. This is after I bought a Guarder high torque motor because I thought the G&G m14 motor wasnt strong enough pull the spring.

Now I have the gun shooting at 450 with 130m systema spring and my next issue has cropped up.

The gun shoots fine, but the trigger doesn't return unless I pull it forward. Without a battery the trigger works fine. I did notice that a spring I think was attached the trigger slide on the side of the gear box is missing. I looked all over and cant find the spring thats missing online to find out what it is. My best guess is it's a trigger assist spring.

Any idea whats wrong, or what and where that missing spring went on the gear box?

·
Registered
52 Posts
G&G M14 Veteran trigger doesnt return

Just a guess but that sounds like that could be the problem is it small with 2 loops, one on each end? if it is it goes on the top of the bit of the trigger switch that moves and the other end goes to a metal post behind the trigger mechanism (did that make any sense ??? )

·
Registered
52 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Could it attach to the motor cage? had a look around and can't really see anything at the mo but will keep looking :)

EDIT: well I am stumped for now :-/ found some disassembly guides but none seemed to have the hook bit and no spring sorry haven't been much help. I will leave it to someone with a little more experience unless I stumble upon a solution :)

·
Registered
251 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Interesting! I don't have one of them on my G&G M14... I will be having a look now to see if I have that little hook (though I don't think I have).

That spring would pull the trigger back better wouldn't it? If I do have the hook... I think I might try and get one of those springs!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.