Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gents,

I am in the market for the G&G Steel Cocking Handle. Any ideas where to find one? I am pretty good with Google and I have searched high and low with no luck. This seems to be out of stock everywhere. I have a hefty budget for this item - willing to pay the cost of a new one with shipping for a used one. The steel trigger sear, valve knocker, and cocking piece are pretty much useless until you have this part or vice verse.

Item Specs:
G&G Steel Bolt Handle For Tanaka M700 Police (G-07-088)

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No...
The steel cocking handle, not the piece (I have that)

This is what I am after:
http://www.airsoftoutletnw.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&product_id=2857&flypage=flypage-ask.tpl&pop=0&keyword=tanaka&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

They would be usesless because whichever non-steel part is left in there will wear much faster. If I have the steel piece, sear, knocker, and handle, then I have little to worry about in terms of wear and tear.

I used the steel cocking piece on my OEM PCS bolt and it nearly broke the handle after about 20 shots. If I use the steel sear with the OEM cocking piece, then that's going to wear down pretty quick also.

I want to get the appropriate steel pieces and be done, not reinvest in parts every 2-4 weeks if you get what I am saying :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.