Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wish, my bolt is an ASR though, so it has that funny pin that has to go on the front to mount the bipod. I'm still debating if I want to drop on a bipod on it though since I never seem to use it with my ASR, that is, unless I can find a deal on one. The real thing I am focusing on right now for both my guns are flash kills before my next game (1.5 weeks). Although I don't think the ASR will be operational :-(

Edit:
Ill try to get a pic up tonight with the shorty

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
bobgengeskahn said:
I wish, my bolt is an ASR though, so it has that funny pin that has to go on the front to mount the bipod.
Ah, gotcha. What is your price range for a bipod? Reason I ask, is because I could let you know if I see any cheap ones on sale. Feel free to PM me if you wish.

I'm still debating if I want to drop on a bipod on it though since I never seem to use it with my ASR
I would think that the bipod would be more useful on this G36 than your bolty. Reason being, it looks as if your g36 is longer and less "balanced". Could just be the pics though.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Its definitely front heavy since I had to move the battery back up front. (you can see the hole on the left side from when I had it rear wired) As far as price/size, I'd probably be looking around 30-40 for ~6" that I wouldnt need to adapt to go on the rail.

And sorry about not puttin up pics last night with the shorty, busy fighting with my computer tryin to set up a printer over a lan; I'll try to get something up tonight though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.