Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was browsing airsoft gi for some lighter color bb's cause my green 36's are hard to scope in. I prefer white over any color but never used orange and shold make for a good tracer shot. Has anyone used these G4 Extreme .40g orange. I hope they will also be heavy enough to have more effective range even.

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No offence but I was merely asking about the bb's in question. Not what kind of bb's do people like. I need light color heavy bb's and I cannot find any in white,dont like black or the od green 36's I have. I need to see my shots to scope in my rifle. I have been using it so far with no scope and I would really like to use the scope but cannot see the bb's threw it.lol.. not to mention I would like to be able to watch the bb float to the target so I can see if there are any curves in the shot so I can work on my hopup. "Shimming tests"

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
They are okay, I had to wash the hell out of mine to get the release agent on them. I would go on Weapon blender and pick up some King Arms .4's, much higher quality in the same price range.

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They are okay, I had to wash the hell out of mine to get the release agent on them. I would go on Weapon blender and pick up some King Arms .4's, much higher quality in the same price range.
I saw them at weapon blender,I have to order 7mm bushings asap so I figured I would get my bb's from the same place at the same time.. last few times I ordered from WB it took way way too long to ship. So I was hesitant this time. I just got my son a new v2 gearbox and forgot to order the bushings,lol. I only have 3,7mm ones now but need to order all 6 of course. I wish there was someplace local to go to.. I dont like online buying these days cause I like to see what I get first.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I use them in my l96 and they are pretty consistant, I'd wash them, but for the price they're pretty goid, you can see them really good in your scope too.

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sweet.. I didnt have much choice on .40's really.. Weapon blender was sold out of the ones dude mention a few posts ago and really needed 7mm bushings for my stepson.. I really needed something heavy and light or bright colored,these just seemed perfect! I cant wait to check em out,lol.. after I learn the new rifle I can change to darker ammo but untill then I want to see the bb fly so I can make any adjustments needed. Thanks man.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Yup no problem. I know my rifle like the back of my hand by now and I still like seeing the flight path of the bb, because if the wind picks up or changes direction then you will want to know how to componsate.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
If you want to sight in your rifle before a game then you can just use darker bbs against a white paper target. If you mean during a game then I would get bioshot .32g because they are white and very consistent. I have heard bad things about orange bbs.

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
@ Teheelmao1...Right, thats how I feel about them too. I can always have one of my spare mags with my Od green 36's for when I need to be more stealthy. I did that TDC mod and I really dig it a lot! I hated bumping that old lever on the side. I tend to crawl at times and tragging my rifle I would get my shot, take the shot and.... Oh crap! Totally went up and over em,lol.. now I just need to find a better screw type dial.

The Javelin 25's I have are waaaay you light for this thing. They curve up at 60-70ft with hopup all the way off.and my 36's may be too light too.. kinda seemed like it at my last game.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.