Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.. i'm new to this forum, and as the title reads, I'm picking up a new svt, I hear alot of good things about these springers. Aside from normal usage, the Dragonov should perform well,? is there a "break in time"??? Does the trigger need stoning:cheers:?

·
Registered
909 Posts
You'll need to tune it, but other than that, the only thing you can do is replace the barrel, bucking, spring, and trigger sear. There may be a couple other parts that a site in Czech makes, but I forget what they are. I used to have one of these and it was pretty good with a really heavy spring and heavy ammo.

EDIT: Make an intro. Also, what does trigger stoning mean?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
new here, picked up rifle today

sorry about not introducing myself. I'm kinda new to the airsoft community, I''ve lived here in Ceder Park for about the last 5yrs, w/ my wife and daughter.Have lived in Austin my whole life.Now I've gotten a Dragonov and it's not a walmart style aeg:lmao:.I have to say, for the cost, it's really a well built Rifle it feels solid. So far I can't find any thing to complain about. The spring is pretty stiff, and the long trigger pull. I'd like to shorten 70% and put a scope on it, and take it from there. My daughter and I got a few min. of plinking done, the rifle is easy to handle. we shot w/.20 at a empty litter box, paper milk carton entered and exited, then the bb bounced off of the tree 10' behind it with plenty of energy left, (impressive)shoten the trigger pull and a scope, hop up tweeking I'm thinking that for a first quality airsoft springer that shoots in the 400s fps area that'll work for now. And her name is "Jenny Lynn":yup: see ya later Jamis17.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.