Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
And I would not get the CO2 kit for it, spring is better everytime, when you would have saw in the shop i posted for you, there is an extension for the bolt, and it feels just very nice!
with that a friend of me is taking an M180 spring in his SVD, without problems.
He has just every part of this shop in his SVD, and it is one of the best sniper rifles i have ever seen!

WmG
Joey
that extension handle makes a world of differeance if your upgrading your spring, i use one to. just remeber to change your sear for a steel one.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I think the spring is strong enough for now, and I will look into getting the extension at some point. But, can't I just stick a pipe on it or something?

For the co2 conversion, I actually had decided right after posting that I didn't like the idea of it. Didn't realize I would have to take off my scope to be able to change co2 cartridges. Plus I read it gives you 600 fps, and that is like, yeah I don't think I will be using that since I don't want to kill anyone.
you probley could use a little 4" bit of pipe, but the stress on the handle wont be even and you might sear it off. the extension bolt clamps all around it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.