Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just posting some pics of a crawl suit I made. This is my 3rd suit I've made. For games I add alot of Natural Veg.

Oh and Here is the M40A3, Has seen a few games, As well as a few changes. She's performing great. With the Light bolt pull, (m130 spring) its Perfect for recon.

P.S, New Silent VSR project is almost done, be on the lookout for pictures!

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Digging the ghillie, but looks like it still needs to be worn in a little?

As for the rifle, hot as always, nice to see some users with lighter springs in their blasters. Makes perfect sense, and is much easier to use on the field.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I recently shot this blaster and it was amazing. With the sp130 and the teflon cylinder, it is a super easy bolt pull. Because of CT I can't use any rifle without a teflon cylinder.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Teflon makes everything better, I'm telling you. If i could I'd cover the whole gun in it. ;) haha

Fuzzy- Its just tan for the base, And I add tons of veg to it, Dont worry, "Vegetation is gold."

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Could you test out the teflon cylinder using a much heavier, hard spring to pull back? I would be curious to see how much of a difference the teflon cylinder makes. I am guessing it is worth the hefty price tag?

And, yes veg is gold, that should be a sig or something. ;)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fuzzywolly said:
Could you test out the teflon cylinder using a much heavier, hard spring to pull back? I would be curious to see how much of a difference the teflon cylinder makes. I am guessing it is worth the hefty price tag?

And, yes veg is gold, that should be a sig or something. ;)
I have a sp170 and the bolt pull is still much easier than the 170 would be with the stock cylinder.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.