Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
6,230 Posts
What???? Explode in your face??
What brand did he tried to sell you...? KJW, WE?
TM guns (all of their guns and especially their GBB pistols) are the guns that you compare everything else!
TM pistols are using VSR style hop up, these give you the best accuracy and range you can get right out of the box!
OK they have plastic slides and barrels so what? I've been using my first Hi Capa on green for at least 6 month before I convert it to proper IPSC pistol, never had a single problem.
I'd say go and pick up a TM Glock and if you want at a later time buy a metal slide and barrel and you're good.

Wolf

·
Administrator
6,230 Posts
The KSC is the same with KWA, KJW is TM clone.
I also have 3 KSC G18 (I assembled one completely from the spare parts I had!) and I love them, but I'll get and a TM G17 and a G18 soon.

Wolf

·
Administrator
6,230 Posts
The ATP is made by KWA and it's a very nice sidearm, but you can't blame TM plus I don't believe that the $600 upgrades he's done didn't include a metal slide! ;)

I like Glock's and the looks are a crucial factor for me, the ATP from what I've read is a very nice pistol but it doesn't exist in real life so I don't want it!

Wolf

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.