Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at my local store and about to buy a TM G17. 3 of the salespeople told me that the gun would explode in my face within the month. I decided to research a little bit more before I made my desicion. So I guess the question is: Are the TM Glocks realible?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought it was crazy too when they told me it "exploded". I was about the buy the TM G17 Custom (its the cusom version, not one they made custom). They said that the store owner bought the same gun, put $600 into it, and it has now violently came apart in the middle of games.

I've always heard great things about TM's too, so I dont know what the salespeople are talking about.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess I forgot to mention that they always try to sell me the ATP when Im looking at pistols. They explain to me that its just like a Glock and fits into Glock holsters. I dont think its anything like a Glock, but thats just me.

But the main problem with that is that fact that I want to turn the Glock into a project gun. But when theres no aftermarket parts (for the ATP), I dont see how that will happen

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.