Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided that I'm going to sell the whole bundle - haven't played a single game in 5+ months and there's no play to play around me, it's just collecting dust. Problem is, I don't know where to start. Should I post it for sale on here? Ebay? Craigslist? How much should I post it for?

I know I'm not going to get my full investment back (cause this stuff isn't mint), but I wanna get a solid chunk.

I'll make a list of everything soon, and this isn't a for sale post, I just want to know how much I might be able to get for all of it.

-Custom Novritsch SSG10 (hand painted, wrapped cylinder, inside of stock filled with foam to reduce noise, etc)
-Silencer
-Short fluted barrel
-Scope, has mid dots along with 4 different colors of crosshairs, 4x zoom (forgot the name, but its worth $100 easy)
-Bubble on scope
-Scope caps
-Left hand converstion kit
-SSG10 3-D camo wrap (for both gun and silencer)
-Orignal case
-Orignal barrel
-Magazine Extender/holder
-4 magazines total
-2 full bottles of brand new biodegradable 0.46g bbs, and 1 half full. (3 total)
-Speed loader

I'll add more to the list when i think of it.

---

Again, this is not a for sale post YET, I just want your guys pro opinion on how much I could get.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, I am kind of stupid. Here is what the orignal seller had said he did to it:

“This is a Novritsch SSG10 (A1) Upgraded Sniper rifle. This was initially bought direct from Novritsch, and then upgraded by me. It has only seen light use plinking in the backyard, and no actual games (due to covid). I have decided that I will never actually use this in game as it does not fit my playstyle, and would be better off in the hands of someone who will use and abuse it (and it can handle abuse, just look up any real review on this thing).

First upgrade as seen in the pictures is the rattlecan paint job, custom style done by me, help blend into most any environment. Secondly, I took the rifle apart, and filled the stock with acoustic foam so that there is no rattle of parts, or unnecessary vibrations when firing helping create a super quiet shot. To assist in the quieting of shooting, I replaced the stock outer barrel with the short outer barrel, while keeping the stock, long inner barrel. The rest of the barrel is covered by the suppressor adaptor and suppressor (both by Novritsch). This keeps the overall length of the rifle shorter, making it easier to move around, but also seems to be quieter than using the short inner barrel and suppressor combo. Acoustic foam is placed around the inner barrel in gaps between the barrel spacer and ends of the outer barrel, again for further sound absorption and vibration reduction. Finally the last upgrades I did were to wrap the spring guide in aluminum tape, keeping it and the spring tight in place, smoothing bolt pull, reducing vibration and sound, and adding some sorbothane pads to the cylinder head, providing both sound and shock reduction. All coming together to make a smooth, far and quiet shooting experience. With eye protection on I stood 50 feet away from a friend who shot at a target 250 feet away, all I could hear was the zip of the BB above my head and the impact of the BB on the target a second later.

The scope is an Aimsports XPF, 1-4x24mm Low Powered Variable Optic (LPVO). It is lightweight, has an illuminated reticle, and is first focal plane (FFP). This means the reticle will change size with zooming in and out, but the measurements will remain the same (important if you actually use the reticle to measure distance to target). I have also attached a vortex bubble level ("anti-cant device") to make sure shots are level before firing, ensuring ultimate accuracy.

I also added on the Magazine holder (and adaptor), as well as a stock pouch. Besides looking cool, this also serves the practical purpose of carrying extra magazines on the gun itself. No need to carry the mags in a pocket or pouch on your person and waste time slowing down your reloads, the mags are just a few inches away from where they need to go. This means, one mag in the rifle being used, one in the magazine holder, and two in the stock pouch. Each mag holds 28 BB's, which means 112 rounds on the rifle itself, more than enough for any game, and easy to access.

The total package includes;
-The SSG10 (A1) Upgraded (2.8J measured with 0.46g bb/500FPS measured with 0.2g bb)
-Magazine holder, and mag holder adaptor
-Rifle stock pouch
-Short grooved outer barrel (installed)
-Stock, long outer barrel With orange tip cover (not installed)
-SSG10 Suppressor adaptor
-Novritsch Suppressor
-AimSports XPF 1-4x24mm FFP Scope
-Vortex bubble level
-SSG10 Magazines (4 magazines total)
-Scope covers
-original manual
-the extra screw is for the body if not using the magazine holder”

·
proverbial discord mod wannabe
1,476 Posts
Can't help with exact prices but in the UK excellent/only plinked condition Nov stuff seems to resell for 80% of retail from the ads I've seen.
Customised ones seem to sell for £350-600 depending on degree of modification.
Though we should remember that airsoft prices in the UK tend to be slightly higher than in the US.

·
Registered
316 Posts
He's in the US tho...
Was just trying to help the dude out, your top end estimate is just under 80% so as a rough guide it seems to hold true with slight variance. That's why I gave a % rather than a £ or $ figure.

I don't know why Airsoft stuff holds it value since our replica's (aegs/gbb/nbb included in this) are notoriously unreliable over time generally speaking.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm gonna post it today and see where things go from there. Will probably start at $550 auction or $650 buy it now on eBay. I'll also post it here and on Craigslist.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts