Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

Good Evning from Serbia

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Cheese Man 
#1 ·
Hello to everyone,
My name is Milutin, I am from Serbia, Belgrade. Been in airsoft for a half a year.
On the local forums i go as a Grunf ( got that nick name from other airsofters as i like to make, modify and so on ).
No military background or similar.
I tried few AEG's, now owning a M4A1 with few modifications and decided to get myself a nice sniper rifle, got my eye on Tanaka M700 aics or L96 and most of my searches led me to this forum. So I am here to read and read and learn :)

Chears

#5 ·
Thank you all ...

Welcome aboard...
Beware Tanaka's are finicky and at some point troublesome, also since they are gas they will not perform well in cold climates unless you tap them for external HPA rig.

Post your question and we'll be happy to help.

Wolf
I was planing on using a rig with it, I wanted to go with co2 as i would like to keep all the parts on the rifle it self. And in all my research Tanaka always came as best Gas rifle to get. Yes I do want it to gas. If you can give me a better choice for the project I would be vary pleased.
Now that i have mentioned the project let me just say what i plan to do with it and what i want to achieve .
Goals :
- 600 fps with 0.2 is top limit
- range , 100m ( more is better :) )
- accuracy - hit a target ( 0.5m x 0.5m ) at 80+m

Planed improvements :
- co2 rig on the stock of the rifle
- IER hopup or Spartan Doctorine VSR conversion kit
- LRB from CheesMan Industries with tight bore ( 6.03 i think )
- Reability improvements , steel this, steel that and so on

#7 ·
With all you're going to be good...
Though Tanaka's can give all sorts of problems, like misfiring!

I'm using mostly gas guns and to be honest there are not many gas sniper rifles out there, surely the Tanaka rifles are better than Ares!
I'm looking forward for the new KA Blaser R93 CO2 and the Ares MSR338 with their new tri system( Spring/gas/CO2).

Wolf

#8 ·
Wolf, thanks for the info.
I will try to make it as reliable as it is possible. It will be my first gas rifle so i will probably ask for help around here.

And now you gave me something to think about, I really like those to new guns. Might even wait for them to come out to see how good are they.

Thanks again

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.