Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
I buy a lot of my stuff from Atlanta Airsoft. They can be slightly over priced but they have a lot of parts unlike most retailers. I've never had a problem with them, everything shipped in great shape.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I just checked out airsoftsniper.com and half their vsr parts are out of stock. They have something called an "ez trigger" that seems to be a clone of the z-trig. They seem to know their stuff when it comes to what parts go to which rifle with their upgrade guides and how to fix slam firing however.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Make sure to exclude the dash for xfire.com. Unless you are trying to build an all pdi rifle, I would stay away from some of their parts. Some pdi parts only work with other pdi parts.

@Rcon- Please work on your grammar, like capitalize letters and use periods. Forum rules.

P.S. Just out of curiosity, what is "google-foo"?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Google-fu is ones ability to use Google to its highest potential.

My personal Google-fu is low.
My best friend has the highest Google-fu I have ever seen. As in he will google a certain part and find it in stock for the cheapest price, and I will never be able to find that site. It doesn't make sense to me..

·
Registered
527 Posts
I say avoid Airsplat; nothing but trouble and bad service.

Airsoft Atlanta has treated me well. So has Airsoft megastore (bad for parts I think), and Airsoft GI (seems good for parts), and Pyramid air.

If you need anything from the Japanese site translated or some king of help communicating, send me a PM.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.