Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is:

Now paint, and a new Bipod. Mine broke, I'm tapping in a Harris mount this time.

I feel like I could get more out of it, but it just won't do it. Teflon modded it, tapered the cylinder head. And soaked the rubber and all. Any advice?

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
All these new pics make me want to take some more pics myself! ;)

I can't say I like it, but that is solely based on the fact that I am not a big fan of the style of this particular rifle. What's it look like on game day?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks man, I quite like the look myself. But this gun isn't a gun you can kinda like. Its either you do or you don't.

I'm getting a magpul pts stock for it soon, hopefully.

And some picks this weekend after paint. So it doesn't look retarded.

One question, Should I order a PDi chamber?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Honestly, I'm liking the accuracy of my rifle. Range is my quarrel, I can't make a shot more than 160 feet to save my life. If I drop the .3's it only decreases accuracy and doesn't assist my range at all.

And about the peg, I really don't have the money for anything right now. And I realized that I have a better pair of pegs on my shelf. Not even being touched, so I slapped those on my bike and this one on my rifle. I don't think it looks half bad either.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
furrycowthingy said:
Honestly, I'm liking the accuracy of my rifle. Range is my quarrel, I can't make a shot more than 160 feet to save my life. If I drop the .3's it only decreases accuracy and doesn't assist my range at all.
How hot is she shooting?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
She is shooting around 520 with my .2s. And around 400 with .3s. I used a soda can so that isn't precise but it's a rough estimate.

I'm actually looking forward to buying a relatively cheap crane stock. I'm curious how it will look, plus I can use it to store my little things in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.