Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is my introduction.
I am Quinn or you can call me Razgriz or Raz ( sounds like rozgreez)
I have been playing airsoft in my backyard for years and have, in the past year moved up to sanctioned events. How exciting. I purchased my first aeg, a dboy m16 mod0. I have put about 1000$ into it due to the addictiveness of the sport haha.

my worst pet peev in airsoft is when people tell me i am stupid for not buying or owning a TM gun. If my gun does what i want, makes me happy, and allows me to have fun with it, what is wrong with my gun?

Thanks for reading this if you are.
Hope to see you guys around the forum.

Razgriz

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks woogie!

And hidden, YES OMG LIKE ACE COMBAT. It makes me sooo happy that someone recognizes it. The ghosts of razgriz. If i were to ever start an airsoft team that would be the name of it.

·
Registered
445 Posts
razgriz22 said:
Thanks woogie!

And hidden, YES OMG LIKE ACE COMBAT. It makes me sooo happy that someone recognizes it. The ghosts of razgriz. If i were to ever start an airsoft team that would be the name of it.
I would join that team in a heart beat lol, nice to have you here.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
LOL .... yeah I know my wife has been saying the same thing....

You guys can help by buying a rifle or two from me

Heck what can I say it is fun to tweak the rifles.

Any chance we can get a few shots of your rifles man? Always fun to see what other people do to there rifles.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@ woogie

Ill put up a before and after picture of it for people to see.
And also what rifles are you looking at selling? I need a Bolt action. But as you say, you like to tinker with them, and im looking for more of a stock rifle so that I may tinker with it. All the bar-10's i see for sale are heavily upgraded. Im also liking the utg mk98.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.