Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

So currently I am upgrading my GR14 with new internals and installed a mosfet. But after 4/5 shots there is a shot with a different sound and it fires a bb with 25 fps. After that one with 270fps and then back to then the normal state.

(For troubleshooting I enabled full auto again.)

When I tried it with full auto every shot goes right until the last one. The last one will hit 100 fps. Also you hear it with a extra sound.

Link sound (youtube)

Anyone know what could be the problem.

The replica has now:
M120 spring
High torque
SHS motor 18:1 gears
Mosfet gate xasr

·
Registered
759 Posts
I wonder if it is an issue with your tappet plate/delayer chip not engaging correctly. That would cause the nozzle to not always fully seal with the bucking.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wonder if it is an issue with your tappet plate/delayer chip not engaging correctly. That would cause the nozzle to not always fully seal with the bucking.
Do you think there is a change of premature engagement? Or if that the gears keep moving after full cycle sometimes. Cua when it happens with the lower fps. The nozzle moved more thant it should have.

You also hear that the motor cycled less.

·
Registered
759 Posts
It wouldn't matter where the nozzle stops after cycling. As long as the tappet plate is moving at the correct time every time, it should feed and cycle perfectly.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It wouldn't matter where the nozzle stops after cycling. As long as the tappet plate is moving at the correct time every time, it should feed and cycle perfectly.
Yeah thats happens, think I figured it out. It may be the contacts or mosfet. Cus this happens sometimes Youtube when you single fire

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Likely a nozzle or tappet plate issue.
I had something similar to this happen with my old CYMA Platinum M4, but instead of fixing it I took it apart, lost half of the parts, sold the other half, and bought a Polarstar F2.

Edit: could be weak or busted tappet spring too.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hahah, welp similiar moment for me tried new tappet plate and spring and nozzle but sadly nope. Guess switching guns to M16. Thanks everyone for your help do. :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
After putting every thing stock back in I think I figured it out. Could it be a bad anti revearsal latch. Since the thing is never in place.

Or is the tappet plate spring to strong.

Or both

See here a video of the Side. You see the gear going back.

·
Registered
357 Posts
both the gear and the ARL looks worn...but not so worn they wouldn't engage...

same as what FMP_airsoft said...is the spring on the ARL installed correctly (or is there something blocking it from interfacing the gear)? it should be pushing to the left...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
both the gear and the ARL looks worn...but not so worn they wouldn't engage...

same as what FMP_airsoft said...is the spring on the ARL installed correctly (or is there something blocking it from interfacing the gear)? it should be pushing to the left...
Well bought the replica new half year ago havent used since than. The gears are stock. So would be funny that thwy already worn out without using it.

I bought just in case a new ARL for few bucks here. So see if that fixes it.

·
Registered
759 Posts
It doesn't look like it needs a new ARL, but maybe that you need to open up the gearbox and troubleshoot the original.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I normally don’t advise anyone opening up a gearbox if they don’t know what they are doing. However, I wouldn’t go buying parts either until I open up the gearbox to inspect what is wrong. I wouldn’t suggest buying new parts until you at least open up the gearbox to see what is wrong

It could be installation error in regards to why the ARL isn’t engaging. There appears to be no tension at all on that ARL

·
Super Moderator
3,854 Posts
Looks like either the ARL spring is missing or it broke.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts