So here is my ASR that I just painted for grassland.
For starters here is a list of the upgrades:
1. Firefly bucking
2. DBCustom 6.01 TBB (I couldnt resist, it was a good deal, however I am better educated now lol)
3. Teflon tape mods: hop up, cylinder head etc.
4. Polished/waxed the barrel and polished the cylinder.
5. Did some custom mods here and there with the hop up and to get the barrel to fit.
6. PSS APSII piston, head, PSS190 spring and spring guide (havent chronoed it yet)
So I dont have a picture of my field, but its basically grassland (ill try to edit this with a pic of game play if this thread is active after my next game) Here is a pic of my ghillie that blends really well, just to give you an idea:
Here are some pics of the rifle:
All in all Im pleased. This is the first time Ive painted a rifle, so feedback would be appreciated. Enjoy!