Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, My name is Brandon. I apologize if I didn't read the rules before. That is completely my fault I came from MIA where you don't need an intro. Anyway, onto the intro!

Like I said, my name is Brandon

I go by the call-sign Ozone

I've got about 4 years of airsoft experience (more than that but I don't like to count backyard spring pistol games!)

As for training, I don't have any formal military training but I do plan on attending the Michigan State Police Academy. Not sure that it matters but as for athletic training I do use different programs to stay in shape.

The weapons that I use are as follows-CA M14-KWA Glock 18c-CA MP5

For camo I was mostly just a Sharpshooter and ran with a squad so I don't own a ghillie. I use desert camo with a vest.

I'm located in Ann Arbor Michigan

And finally, some of my interests include watching college football, I make it to all of U of M's home games, and I have a pretty weird love for movies.

Thanks for taking the time to read this intro, and I'm really sorry for not reading the beginners rules when I started!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I probably wont be out until spring, but I'm definitely going to try to make it to some of the games posted on MIA. Just need to get my sniper load out put together!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.