Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.MY call sign is scooter .Iv been playing airsoft for 7 years now and part of a team Prometheus down here in Florida in the Tampa/New Port Richey area.Right now I'm the teams only sniper and my weapon platforms are a TM p90(lmg setup), TM famas, TM psg-1,and a TM vsr-10 gspec.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.Is rare to find a forum all on my favorite subject so i think i will be staying a bit.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Welcome man but if you plan to stay here you have to have good grammar and punctuation. Spacings, commas, capitol letters, no text speech and such. It makes things easier to read. So have a nice stay and make sure to abide the rules. Trust me, it becomes second nature ater a week.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I re read my first post and i see what happened.I had copied my post from another site and thought it had been spell checked and everything(i was wrong).Any way i edited it so it reads right now. :)

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
scooter said:
I re read my first post and i see what happened.I had copied my post from another site and thought it had been spell checked and everything(i was wrong).Any way i edited it so it reads right now. :)
Nor this or your first post are up to our standards. I hate to be the nagging grandma, but please start posting to higher standards.

Thank you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.