Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello guys, my name is Theo, aka theosarr in the forums. I am in my early 30s. I have been playing airsoft for 10 years and most of the time... about 8 years in a sniper/scout role.

My equipment at the moment consists of a highly upgraded/tuned VSR 10 sniper's rifle, a TM SPAS 12 shotgun, a TM Scorpion AEP and a G&G FN F2000 (which most of the time gathers dust inside the closet!). Pistols come and go... as I am in a costant search for a TM MK23 Nbb.

I hope I'll be airsofting for 20 good more years but we'll see!

Kind regards Theofanis Sarris, aka as theosarr!

·
Administrator
6,266 Posts
Welcome to the board mate!
It's nice(at least to me!) to have Greeks around!

Καλώς ήρθες Theo εύχομαι να σου αρέσει το φόρουμ, έχουμε άτομα με παρα πολλές γνώσεις και είναι πάντα πρόθυμα να βοηθήσουν.

Φιλικά
Wolf

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes indeed he is a happy father! He was in the island 10 days ago but workload was out of this world and i didn't have the chance to see him in person! His mobile reception sucks, you'll probably need to use a land line!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Τheosarr at last I find you here.

Welcome to the forum, the people here have a lot of information about the hobby.

Καλές βολές να έχεις, και BBs να μην σε βρίσκει.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.