Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stumbled on to the forum and felt right at home straight away.

I am a 25 year old airsofter from Sweden. Been playing for almost 10 years now, mostly as an assaulter but also in a DMR role but always felt drawn to the life of the airsoft sniper.

I'm currently working on a VSR-type bolt rifle and building my own ghillie (the only correct way to obtain a ghillie, imho). Also on the shelf is an AEG M16 being built as a DMR. As a backup I have my trusty Maruzen micro UZI BB-hose (I subscribe to the "shock and awe"-school of secondary firepower, stealth means nothing once spotted).

I am a sucker for DIY gear and weapon mods and always a seeker of great wisdom.

When not airsofting, chairsofting or working on my equipment I am usually found in the kitchen, cooking up masterpieces to keep my girlfriend happy and her mind on other things than the amount of money sinking into this glorious hobby.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All the guns I've ever owned? Not as big of a list that you would suspect, I'm not the kind of player who aspires for Matrix-esque gun racks meant only to impress people on "the internets" that I'll never meet, my guns get loved and used.

Excluding the assortment of cheap springers picked up from wierd indian guys on trips to spain in the early '00-ies, my first venture into the more civilised parts of the airsoft community was by means of a TM MP5 in all it's plastic glory (the metallic CA MP5s were still considered luxury and the CA armalites were still not dreamed of). Moving on from there I tried out the TM M4 and moved on to a bog-standard Maruzen APS-II SV, sadly my finances at that time would'nt allow me to get her into proper sniping order so she had to give way to my second MP5 (lovely metallic this time!). Since then the list would be CA M16, JG G36c, JG SG552, CA G3 SG1 DMR, AGM M4 GBBR, JG HK416, unknown make clone VSR-10, TM FAMAS and ending in another CA M16. In way of sidearms I've owned a KJW P14-45, two KSC USPCs, a KSC M9, a TM 1911 and the gloriously underrated Maruzen Micro UZI.

I'm not one for fancy brand-name guns since the internals usually get changed and tweaked as soon as possible anyway. The best gun is the one you pick up second hand because it "just stopped working" and the n00b selling it is too incompetent to realise a simple shim-job will fix it (the case with my $30 JG HK416 btw).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.