Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all,

Im just getting back into airsoft after a few years out. Since staring back playing I’ve decided to invest fully in the sniper role and dedicate my time to becoming the best I can be in this role.

I’ve just ordered an SRS I heard so many good things about them and am looking forward to seeing what it can do.

I current use a WE G19 as a sidearm, after spending quite some time researching the sniper role I see quite a lot of people use a mk23. I may switch over to one in the future.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Glad to have you!

From owning a Novritsch SSX23, here are the pros and cons I have
Pros: relatively quiet, good gas efficiency, many shots from a single gas fill, works in coldish temperatures, relatively accurate, "shoots relatively far", and looks cool.

Cons: somewhat shitty mags, TM and the clones, super heavy mags, really big, difficult to holster, very long trigger pull, easily strippable hop chamber screw holes, hard to lay down as much fire as a GBB, and has annoying fanboys.

I would look into a stock TM Hi-Capa with the parts mentioned in THIS videoas it would be about the best pistol money can buy.
If you can't get that BBU, here's a quich DIY for any old aluminum BBU

1 - 2 of 2 Posts