Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Agreed. Get the TM. Better quality externals, and already comes with the TM hop up, no having to replace the crappy BAR 10 one. (I got mine working ok, but still, get the precision one)

·
Registered
506 Posts
Really? You probably have a lemon arm. Most people say there is no noticeable difference in the stock, and "precision" hop up arms. I bet if you got a new arm, this would go away. Your bucking could be positioned "off" too, but I'm sure you've tried that.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
awagg said:
Really? You probably have a lemon arm. Most people say there is no noticeable difference in the stock, and "precision" hop up arms. I bet if you got a new arm, this would go away. Your bucking could be positioned "off" too, but I'm sure you've tried that.
I tried both a JG and a TM arm. Same results every time. I sanded down the arm and am working with a PCS mod. I am looking into a custom arm so we will see where that goes. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.