Arsenal: G&G SR-25, Echo 1 Mp5, KWA KP45 Tactical

Camo: Urban sniper, In the process of building a ghillie

Other Hobbies: Guitar

Home: North Carolina

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love the kp45. It's my first GBB. I haven't had any experience with any other GBB's. I'm not sure what is the normal amount of shots you can get out of one gas charge, but I can get 1.5 -2 full mags through it before I have to recharge, so I think the NS2 system is quite nice. It fires very smooth as well with a nice kick. I really like it.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Good to hear man. By the looks of it, it looks alittle larger than most pistols. Have any trouble holstering it? That was one of the main things I was concerned about when I thought about buying it.

Glad you like it though. GBBs are by far the most fun to shoot (in my opinion).

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't gotten around to getting a drop-leg or anything for it yet. I'm working on getting gear right now. I have it in a pistol holster pouch on my MOLLE vest. It fits fine. It is a bit larger than most pistols though but it's alright.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Welcome to the forum man.... And like fuzzy.... +1 for starting off right.

Glad to see another new face on here. Hope you find all that you need and can contribute a few things as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.