Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My gun finally arrived at my local store I go there and pick up the Kjw excitedly open it everything's there head home. I already have a scope and heavy bbs I will hpa it soon. What else do you think I need to start my career thanks.

·
Registered
89 Posts
What do you like to do as a sniper? Move vs. stationary ect. Also, set up targets and shoot them.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What do you like to do as a sniper? Move vs. stationary ect. Also, set up targets and shoot them.
I think I want to be a more stationary sneaky assassin. Make them fear me.:shrug:

·
Registered
856 Posts
A moving assassin has a less possibility of being found (sit for 5mins shoot a few targets move, repeat). Sitting in one place for too long will get you found and shot.... many many times (did that last weekend).

Congratulations on the rifle. HPA, hop-up and DIY mods would be good starters.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
finally man. And yes, you should move, I suggest every 3 minutes. Also will you be wearing ghillie? And you better change ur sig to Kjw M700 user now ;)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep just about to update the sig. Pretty sure I'll make a ghillie and thanks guys your awesome. Shot it some it's dead on accurate I love it.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Yep just about to update the sig. Pretty sure I'll make a ghillie and thanks guys your awesome. Shot it some it's dead on accurate I love it.
just wait till you hap it. Also if you do hap it, either use the stock barrel, or buy an Orga 6.23mm barrel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts