Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,
Now my local airsoft shop, AEX, is out of silicone grease. I was wondering if any grease is good for your gun, like normal grease you can buy from HomeDepot or any other hardware store.

I am taking it down this weekend and want to give it a good cleaning, wanted to get your opinion before it was to late.

Thanks,
Shooter

·
Registered
506 Posts
Yeah, normal grease. Just squirt whatever you want into your gun... it's not like they are finely tuned or are at all fragile.

I would recommend white lithium grease over silicon actually. This is available at most hardware stores.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
I read somewhere that regular lithium grease was not good for your rubber rings and such. I would stick to the white lithium grease. It has been proven to work, is cheap, and will last a long time as it comes in a big tube.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
fuzzywolly said:
I read somewhere that regular lithium grease was not good for your rubber rings and such. I would stick to the white lithium grease. It has been proven to work, is cheap, and will last a long time as it comes in a big tube.
It was said to you I remember. But I got this lovely clear grease for my 40mm grenades off of ebay for like

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.