Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone tell me how long the barrel end cap is? and by chance, the inner diameter? im getting a custom barrel made, and im overseas. thanks to anyone that can help!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but you failed to mention the model of rifle, the inner barrel you're using, and the type of endcap. You DO realize that it's impossible to answer you without you giving us any information at all? Two popular tanaka models are the M700 and the L96, with lots of modifications up to and including the Mantis rifle system. So..... ???

Sorry if this comes off as rude, even moreso if I'm simply not seeing an original post or something weird.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no no, not rude at all- i handnt mentioned the rifle- its an M40A1. im going to get an Edgi inner bull barrel made to a custom length, but for them to accurately machine the muzzle to go into the barrel endcap, i needed the diameter. and its going to be a factory endcap.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.