Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
In my opinion the best heavy weight bb's out there right now are the madbull .4, they are tan in color. I hate the black .43's as I can never see them. I visually inspect each indiviual BB and I end up throwing away about 20 % of them. As to there hardness I cannot say but I have never thought they were soft.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Cheese Man said:
I've heard that those are actually really soft...

The problem is the tanaka mag and nozzle - both are sharp, and tend to scratch bbs.
If the mags feed lips and nozzle are sharp you could just sand them a little bit to smooth the sharp edges.
That would eliminate your problem at its source.

Also on the contrary Bioval BBs are very hard. They are engineered to be.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Brainplay on ASF told a member a little while ago, that if your nozel and mag are scratching your bbs then you should polish them with matterials that you would use to polish your inner barrel. I use .36 madbulls in my tanaka, but my nozel was polished by the previous owner.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
The heviest and hardest 6mm bb's are the Pearl BB's made by BBBastard. They are .66g and cost $15 (Canadian dollars) for 6 I believe. They are made out of the same ceramic they use on the space shuttle. Yep. I know everything. They are actually re-usable after a cleaning because they are rock hard supposdly.

EDIT: Wow I can't spell today...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.