Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Sometimes with my VSR-10, when I cock the weapon I need to really pull on it to actually engage with the sears and lock the spring back.
I was wondering if this is a common problem where a sear or spring has come loose? I'll take apart the trigger unit when I get home and see.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Do you mean the sear is sticking in the down position or do you mean it's not far enough forward to pop up in front of the piston? If it is sticking down just take it apart and clean/lube it.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Can you get a pic of the setup? Get pics of the piston where the sear catches and the sears themselves. Were you having these problems for a while or is it only recently? You might have to sand back the piston where the sear catches to create more room. Alto sell us what piston and if you are using upgrade sears, if it is a 45 or 90 degree system, etc.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorted it, for now atleast.

I just took apart the trigger unit, cleaned it and checked everything was tightly done up and assembled it and it works fine!

Oh, and it is all stock at the minute so piston and trigger sears are 45 degree.

Thanks anyway guys!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.