Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty much as the title says. I really like the Idea of putting magpul m4 externals on the KJW KC02 and making it a sleek looking DMR. I have heard RA-Tech makes a longer and tighter inner barrel. I am also wondering if there is an npas system for it to increase blowback/ fps?
Has anyone tried this or know any information on it?

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
There is some info on them from RA tech. I was thinking of doing just this ;)

I have a crap ton of 10/22 parts laying around my basement. Would be nice to be able to use them for something.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like how you think woogie. My idea was to have it as compact as possible slung on my back then when a long range opportunity presents itself, whabam! Extend the stock lay down and boom scout sniper rifle.

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
I'm doing the same type of thing with my m700. I am going to put either a 303 or 430 mm vsr barrel in my KJW (haven't decided yet - input welcome), the idea being that it will be small and portable.

The nice thing about that rifle, is that it is semi-auto already, so you could really use it as a DM type rifle anyway. The gas is also in the magazine, which I am assuming can be tapped for HPA, which would be very effective in increasing fps/blowback.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Sorry to bring this back up yet again ...... but it is going to take a while for my lathe to get here...... so I am looking at picking one of these up here REAL SOON!

*** AGAIN IF I CAN FIND ONE IN STOCK!! ***

·
Registered
536 Posts
Kudos to this thread, it kind of satisfies my current KC-02 acquisition syndrome.

My idea would be to make it into some sort of M40A3-looking platform..but it won't be bolt action..hence I don't really know, this and my M40A1 are fighting in my head ;)

I don't want to have two sniper rifles so I'd have to sell one..ah the dilemma ;)

Considering it all started from the lack of blowback on the M40A1 and from there on it was just down hill to G.A.S.

·
Administrator
6,194 Posts
Man I have 12 sniper rifles/DMR and I think still is not enough.
I also want a KJ 10/22, it looks very good with the wooden stock.
I've read good stuff about it, though I haven't seen/held one.

Wolf

·
Registered
536 Posts
The only thing that holds me back from the KC02 with the RA tech stock is that I would practically feel like holding an M40-like rifle in my hands, shoot, feel the blowback and then...semi auto? No bolt? Aaaaargh

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey you guys do you guys know how much fps the KC-02 well have with a 510mm inner barrel cuz i want to upgrade the inner barrel for better accucery but have to kee fps down to 450 with .2 so i need some help. sorry for spelling

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.