Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

Has anyone tried to make a KJW KC02 DMR?

10K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  Desert Sniper 
#1 ·
Pretty much as the title says. I really like the Idea of putting magpul m4 externals on the KJW KC02 and making it a sleek looking DMR. I have heard RA-Tech makes a longer and tighter inner barrel. I am also wondering if there is an npas system for it to increase blowback/ fps?
Has anyone tried this or know any information on it?

#5 ·
I'm doing the same type of thing with my m700. I am going to put either a 303 or 430 mm vsr barrel in my KJW (haven't decided yet - input welcome), the idea being that it will be small and portable.

The nice thing about that rifle, is that it is semi-auto already, so you could really use it as a DM type rifle anyway. The gas is also in the magazine, which I am assuming can be tapped for HPA, which would be very effective in increasing fps/blowback.

#9 ·
Kudos to this thread, it kind of satisfies my current KC-02 acquisition syndrome.

My idea would be to make it into some sort of M40A3-looking platform..but it won't be bolt action..hence I don't really know, this and my M40A1 are fighting in my head ;)

I don't want to have two sniper rifles so I'd have to sell one..ah the dilemma ;)

Considering it all started from the lack of blowback on the M40A1 and from there on it was just down hill to G.A.S.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.