Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

Hawthorne's Collection

6K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  hawthorne 
#1 · (Edited)
Here's most of my collection with an exception of a few that aren't rifles. I've done most of the DIY mods to almost all of them with the exception of the Kar98 and Winchester.

DMR: Custom Mk12 SPR Mod0 550fps w/ .20's
Matrix m4 Upper & Lower Receivers, Dboys Mk12 SPR Mod0 Front End Assembly, JG M16 Stock, G&P SPR Motor Grip, Clone 4x32 ACOG, Aim 8mm Upgraded Gearbox, Matrix m150 Spring, Martix Magnum Motor, Madbull 6.03 509mm, G&P Metal Hop Unit

DMR: Echo1 Sr-25 430fps w/ .20's
LE Stock, Matrix 6.04 363mm, Leapers 4x40 Scope.

Spotter AEG: Matrix/Aim m4 350fps w/ .20's
Clone ris, Flip Sights, Fore Grip.

Sniper: UTG Mk96 550fps w/ .20's
PDI Plastonite HD Cylinder, PDI 220 Spring, PDI Duralim Short Fluted Outer Barrel, PDI AI Muzzle Break, PDI Hop Chamber, PDI Barrel Spacers, PDI W-hold Bucking, Laylax Zero Trigger, Madbull 6.03 455mm, PolarStar Piston, NcStar Compact Bipod, Element Stubby Killer Suppressor, Leapers 3-9x40 Illumination Rubber Armored Scope

Rifle: ACM 1892 Winchester 530fps w/ .20's on Propane

Rifle: Tanaka Kar98 540fps w/ .20's on Propane
Tanaka Leather Sling

See less See more
#6 ·
Collection looks great man! Which one do you like the most?

Also, that l96 looks familiar.
Thanks guys!

And fuzzywolly, that's a hard one, I like all my guns, lol. But I'd have to go with the Kar98. I love the built quality and exceptional craftsmanship, and when you shoulder it, it just feels right.

And I just recently acquired the l96 from sedole off this forum, so you've probably seen it in the commerce section or something.

#10 ·
That is where I got the barrel assembly from. That is also why there is a cut on the side of the receiver ;)

I was fitting the barrel to the body, but the threads are just a shy off, and I wound up getting the barrel stuck in the body. So had to make a relief cut to get the barrel out.

#11 ·
That is where I got the barrel assembly from. That is also why there is a cut on the side of the receiver ;)

I was fitting the barrel to the body, but the threads are just a shy off, and I wound up getting the barrel stuck in the body. So had to make a relief cut to get the barrel out.
Ahh, I was wondering why that was there. Did you drill the hole in the top of the rail mount for the set screw as well?

#14 ·
Woogie, you make some of the best rifles i've ever seen. You just know how to make them look amazing. I just wish i knew where to get that barrel, do you think that one off of a Bravo type 96 would fit the UTG?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.