Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I know everyone has their own BB that they love and get really defensive about but... What bb do you prefer and why? Since we are all snipers here .28g and above. If you post your bb please tell what gun you are shooting and your effective range. I just want to see what everyone is using and why.

Thanks

·
Registered
571 Posts
I prefer to use Bioval .27s. I like the consistency and they carry their energy very well in my low velocity guns, which, sadly my rifle falls into that category. If I had to take a guess, I'd say 75' at least because I really don't have the area to measure any further effectivley.

·
Registered
268 Posts
-Bioval .30's at the moment.
-A cybergun mauser sr pro tactical.
- range: 50m, accuracy: not dead on but it will hit.(rifle is still stock)

I think Bioval is just a really good brand, no airpockets, no moldline, bio degradeable, good hardness.

As soon as my rifle is upgraded I might try heavier bb's. But they will still be Bioval's.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a CA M24 with advanced cilinder kit here in Brazil, 530fps (.20) and used bioval .30 for some time. But now I discover that for that FPS the 0.36 is better. I have to try some .40... Resume, for 500+ FPS the .36 is my favorite.

·
Registered
745 Posts
-Currently shooting KSC .3g BB's from Airsoftgi.com
-ECHO 1 ASR
-Notes: Well polished, overall a good BB. I'd suggest these if this is the weight you are looking for. I do not know what kind of gun you have, so I cannot be sure. Also, Madbull .36's are pretty nice. I also like Maruzen .29g BB's.
I only fed a couple rounds through my gun, as they're 21.99 for a pack of 500. But, they're some of the best BB's i've ever shot. Just my two cents :) Hope it helps!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.