Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Welcome.
If your looking at the Y&P NBB it's actually an MK.23 which is the size of a Desert Eagle. (I've never seen a NBB usp besides the TM one, and I am assuming you are going for one not that expensive)

Anyway good to see English shooters etc on the board. I myself am Irish.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
deviant said:
I play at Phoenix airsoft mate, it's a woodland site on the edge of Sherwood Forest (what better place for an armed ambush, than the historical haunt of Robin Hood!).
**Crazy airsoft-er brings a bow and shoots everyone who doesn't call their hits** - his excuse - I AM ROBIN HOOD. I used to love robin hood. That's the first thing I thought of when you said Nottingham.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
deviant said:
In the tall grass: Oddly my mate that does field archery was tempted to do that with some COD kids that weren't taking there hits!
I'll keep doing my research on side arms and see what else there is on offer!

Fuzzy: Thanks for the welcome. I typically get about 3-6 kills per game on-line, generally sniping from a concealed location up high. Normally just behind a typical "on-line sniper" who pokes their barrel out of the window, I use them as a "Cold Charlie"!
Kk but as I said if I were you I'd get my license ASAP so you could get better guns for cheaper that are all metal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.