Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name: Jeff

Call-sign: GIBSIN

Experience: I've been playing for 3 years now. Took a break for a little bit and just getting back into it.

Arsenal: Just have 3 guns. All for different rows. ICS M4 with three different upper gear boxes (diff FPS). TM M14 with all the usual upgrades, spring, tight-bore, gears, etc. And last put not least, Echo 1 MK28. I haven't done anything to it let. But have a lot in mind tho. Also have a Y&P socom pistol and a Maruzen P99 pistol.

Your camo: I have 3 ghille suits. 2 store bought and I hand made out of BDUs. I made it as close to the real thing as possible. I have a couple of tac vests and most other gear. still need a few things. But who doesn't right? lol

Hobbies: Airsoft, racing mountain bikes and over night hiking.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Welcome to the forum Gibsin. Hope you like this forum. I would like to see your asernal. Feel free to post it in the gallery. Post up you homemade ghillie suit sounds interesting.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Let me say first, this site is awesome! I have read something from every topic, some even twice!

I will definitely post up some pictures. I reread my introduction and it sounds like I made my ghillie out of BDUs. And this not the case, I used a BDU set and made a crawling ghillie. I used 4 different colors of jute thread and 2 different materials. All bought off of a on line supplier. (Tacticalconcealment.com) Just need to break it in. Planning on doing that today. So I will post up some pictures before and then after.

Thanks for the welcome by the way. ;D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.