Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Nate I am 21 years old soon 22 and I have been airsofting for the past 12 years. I have owned the entire Tokyo Marui line and a few rare gems such as my three AtoZ SVD's (before the clone army existed) I have played the whole airsoft field but my heart has always belonged to sniping!

I am a senior computer science / digital art major and will be graduating this May. I enjoy computer and console gaming, as well as playing the guitar and piano. But most important I enjoy buying way too many airsoft guns and not knowing what to do with all of them.. lol I have cut back though lately.

Anyway, this has been my introduction and I look forward to meeting cool new airsofters here!:pop:

·
Registered
136 Posts
My name is Nate I am 21 years old soon 22 and I have been airsofting for the past 12 years. I have owned the entire Tokyo Marui line and a few rare gems such as my three AtoZ SVD's (before the clone army existed) I have played the whole airsoft field but my heart has always belonged to sniping!

I am a senior computer science / digital art major and will be graduating this May. I enjoy computer and console gaming, as well as playing the guitar and piano. But most important I enjoy buying way too many airsoft guns and not knowing what to do with all of them.. lol I have cut back though lately.

Anyway, this has been my introduction and I look forward to meeting cool new airsofters here!:pop:
By any chance are you from generation kill.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Remember to read all the stickies around the forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.