Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys! I'd like to introduce myself to the forums:

My name is Dion, I listen to the callsign 'D34thscyt3'.
I have 2 years experience in playing airsoft, mostly assault. After this time I decided to learn more about the sniper role.
I recently bought a Socom Gear M82 wich will be upgraded with a polarstar FE and prometheus parts, the m82 accompagnies the Real Sword SVD, a PolarStar PR-15, a Magpul Masada, 2 G&P M4, a MGL and a KSC glock 17 I have.

Besides airsoft I also play basketball and I also like to play shooters
I'm sure I can learn alot from this forum!
Greetings from Belgium,
Dion.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks inthetallgrass! I already exchanged some PM's with Wolf george about the barrett. ;)
In fact I came to this forum cause I was reading a post of Wolf george about the barrett (wich I was directed to from google), and I needed a registered profile to PM him, and than found out how nice of a forum this really is! ;)

·
Registered
824 Posts
WElcome. Lol Karma Exchange. Hehe I have a bit too much. As you can tell. Also what are the stats on the SG barrett I hate you soo bad I`m sooo jelly yes I had to write that I was urged to.

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Welcome! ^^ Hey are you going to take part in the next summers Berget 10 The BIG Game? A scenario promised to be worlds biggest game ever. Would be nice to have a glimpse on your cannon over there. ;) Hopefully not from the business end though! Would be a shame to dropp a man with such a turret. ;)

Anyways welcome to the forum! Hope you'll have a good one amongst our neat little society. >=)

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Don't worry, since the upcomming berget is mere tenth (my 4th (in a row too )) I bet they'll have at least 3 more. ;) Awww man d34th and the rest of you, who could go this summer, I hope you won't lose too much, being 10th anniversary and all... =/ Gotta take some pics for ya guys! ^^ At least try this time...

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.