Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Bruno Fortes, but friends call me Tetah, I'm the first or at least one of the firsts sniper players here in Brazil acctually playing(or trying to) this role in airsoft games, considering that the sport is somewhat new around because of many legislation problems that makes the development of airsoft here very slow

I've been playing since february 2009, when I got my first AEG thanks to the first airsoft store in the country, but have played paintball for 4 years before start in airsoft(i quit when started in airsoft), which I found to be my true passion in terms of sport, I started back then with a JG MP5k and got my sniper, a WELL L96, 3 weeks ago or so, and following the template, I don't have any military experience. I've played in some of the first national games in the country and now I'm organizing one to ocur setember 6th

My guns are curretly the MP5 from JG and a WELL L96 sniper rifle, I know they are not top notch, but if you guys knew how hard is to get airsoft guns here, you would be sooooo happy with much worse stuff, believe me...

About my ghillie, I've just finished it, and eventhough it's not 100% done, I took some pics trying to hide myself and liked a lot the results, haven't finished reading all the forum rules, but I can post them here if someone wants to see how a ghillie looks like for our kind of vegetation, but don't expect grat photos, cause I didn't tried it in dense jungle, but hope to do it soon

I expect to read a lot in this place to learn as much as I can to introduce this art of airsoft sniping here in Brazil, and hopefully do some business in the commerce area, getting maybe some help to get some upgrade parts here(not all stores send stuff overseas) and of course contribute as much as my knowledge goes, sorry if my post was too long!

·
Registered
346 Posts
I'll be the first to correct this. A "sniper" is the person, a "sniper rifle" is the weapon they use. Because what "sniper rifle" really means is that it's a sniper's rifle. But at least be confident in the knowledge that you're not asking to BUY a sniper! After all, the rates a modern-day Carlos Hathcock would charge for his services would be outrageous!

An mp5k is pretty much one of the best SMGs that you can get for your sidearm, although a nice TM 1911 would be even sexier ;)

We've got a whole thread of people showing their ghillies

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.