Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone at ASF, I'm Austin. I'm 15 years old and have been playing airsoft for about the past three years now. I'm relatively new to sniping in airsoft, as I have had my rifle for the past year and a half, but have only really used it on the field for two months now. The gun I currently have is the SWS X28 MILFORCE. Unfortunately everything in it is stock, so I was hoping you guys could recommend some parts for me to upgrade it with (500 FPS is the field limit by the way). Unfortunately nobody has been able to find me to take a pic with my sniper during gameplay, so here's a pic of me with my M4 post game. Actually never mind. It's the same as my profile pic. Before I forget, my call sign is Bush Monster. I got that name from my teammates because whenever I was in the staging area I would be in my ghillie suit. Whenever my local field's paintballers see me with that, they're all like, "Dude, look he has a ghillie suit! Airsoft must be some pretty hardcore stuff."

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.