Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everybody,

Originaly I am from Czech Republic and I started play airsoft 5 years ago. My primary rifle is AK 56-1 Real Sword and secundary is ASG CZ75D. However I am looking for some informations about sniper rifles and this forum seems like the best place.

Also I would like to present my unit SSHP Olomouc. This is our presentation video (trailer) unfortunatelly it is with czech substitles. BUT I hope you will enjoy that. So here we go:

If you have any questions about me, my unit, my rifle, airsoft in Czech Republic or whatever, fell free to writte me PM. I´ll be happy to help you.

Binos

·
Registered
212 Posts
Wow, epic video. I think I grew some chest hair just from watching it, lol. Welcome to the forums. If you don't mind me asking, your profile says your currently living in Canada, where abouts in Canada are you?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For: TYSONtheSNIPER

Sorry I missed your post. I am living in Calgary. Edmonton is not so far :p How is airsoft up there?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Oh wow, Calgary. I used to live up in Airdrie, and I would play in Calgary every once in awhile (CQB at LaserTrek).

Edmonton's been good so far. I moved up here during the start of winter so unfortunately I haven't made it out to play yet, but there's a lot of neat fields around here that I'll be checking out soon.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Because I left all my gear and guns back in Czech, I haven´t play yet. But next week I am gonna play paintball :-D I know poor substitue, but some fun at least.

CQB at LaserTrek? That sounds like a fun, let me know how is it! Maybe I buy some gun or just rent it. I miss airsoft :-(

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No, I´ve been at Border War 3 and that was big disappointing for me. I'm thinking about it, but I am not sure..

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah a lot of Czechoslovakia people emigrated to Canada or USA. I met one guy, his name was Holub, it means pigeon. He didn´t even know that it means something. So funny :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.