Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my name is Phillip, callsign AUGer as that was my first, and for a long time, only gun and still is my primary weapon. I am currently living in the "great" state of Georgia.

I'm 27 and have been playing for 8 years with 4 years of military experience as a UAV operator. I flew the Shadow 200 system. So I got the basics for combat training. Movement under fire, taking buildings etc, etc.

My current primary is a TM AUG A2. It's my general use weapon and has been since I started playing. The only thing I've done to it has been put a red dot on it and upgraded it to 400 FPS. I also have a TM AK-47 that is stock but is down because of a broken stock. The sniper weapon I'm trying to get fixed is a CA M15A4 that I've turned, externally at least, into an SPR. It still needs a lot of work to get up to speed but I'm getting there. My backup for all those guns is a KJW M9 which I love but only have one mag I can use as I thought it would be a good idea to loose the other one in the woods somewhere. Not fun.

I'm making my kit into a DMR rather then a full blown sniper. I have a multicam vest and pouches but because the uniforms are so much money I'm still running around in my old ACU uniforms. Makes me very noticeable unfortuitly.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that! Be nice to have a loaded pistol again for when I really need it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.