Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ya'll im ghost from indiana. Been playing airsoft for a year and a half. I came across this forum lookin at sniper rifles to get and decided to join and see what i can learn. I've recently aquired a MK96 and thought i would give sniping a shot. Its good to see a bunch of ppl into the same typ of play styles.

Lately i've been running a DMR set up- A E1 M16 with full rails and a 3.5x10x50 scope. and VN style mags. And a KWA M9 as a backup.

Now with the area im located in, there is a lot of crop fields and and not too much dense wooded areas unless you go down into southern or northern indiana. Im located in the the center.

Lately i've been debating on making a ghilie suit for the needs of the surroundings im in. I figured that if i make it from scratch i can make it to my needs for colors i need most.

(edit) I probably wont be active here in a few months. I am leaving for army basic training at Ft Benning, Ga.

Good to meet ya all and im hopin to learn alot on here.

thanks,
Ghost

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.