Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys!

My name is Yuichi (Pronounced You Each E), Call Sign GaruDemo :)

I have no experience in Airsoft wars what-so-ever. Just backyard shooting random targets.

Arsenal: Crosman C11 Gas Pistol (4.5mm Copper BB), and Sig Sauer SP2022 Spring Pistol. Also waiting for my new AGM MP001 VSR-10 Spring Sniper Rifle to arrive, which is why I joined this forum :)

Other Hobbies include playing PC Games, hanging out with friends, occasionally read books, if I find them interesting.

Residence: Farmington Hills, Michigan

With that said, if anybody has any questions, please do ask. I'll be sticking around in this forum for a while, now that I will be getting the AGM MP001 VSR-10 within the next few days hopefully.

Quick question before I will be leaving to go to sleep. As already stated few times, I'm getting the AGM MP001 VSR-10 Spring Sniper Rifle. I'm looking into getting either a 4x scope or a 3-9x40 scope. If possible, I do not wish to spend more than $50 for one.
The main question is, what type of scope rings will I need? As far as I know the rifle will come with a weaver style scope mount. I'm just not sure of the exact size I will need. I've seen in other posts / forums that people put on 1" 20mm scope rings. I just wanted a confirmation that that is the size I will need to put on this rifle.

Sorry my intro post got a little long, but just wanted to make sure it gets somewhere

If the 2nd part needs to be moved to the Sidearms, Optics, Gear, and Accessories Section, just let me know and I will do so.
Again, sorry for the lengthy post, and thanks in advance for any useful information!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.