Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Ian and I am from South West MI. I recently acquired the callsign swampman due to spending far too long in the swamps at my last milsim.

I got into airsoft a few months ago when I picked up a Combat Machine and attended MI's largest milsim ever with 260ish people. It was a heck of an introduction to the hobby and I am hooked.

I learned that day that range was important and I just didn't have enough of it to be really competitive. That started me thinking about a DMR gun and I finally settled on the G&G m14 ebr. I saved up in my airsoft fund and last week it finally came back into stock. I didn't have enough cash but my lovely wife took pity on me and told me to get it anyway. Luckily I ordered it just before they sold out. It got here today which is why I am finally introducing myself.

I have lurked here for months memorizing the DMR holy grail thread and now I have some questions. I look forward to the days when I have learned all I can and will be the one posting answers and guides.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.