Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. Been a lurker on the forum here for several months and finally decided to make an account, as there was a user I wanted to PM. Some information on me. I've been playing airsoft for just over two years now after a friend introduced me to it. Most of my time playing is spent either at RPC airsoft in NH or my friend's cabin with its 100 acres of private woodland.

I'm a pretty big Russian/Eastern Bloc enthusiast and own a couple of Russian weapons. A Cyma SVD that's currently in pieces (long term DMR project) and an E&L AK104. Had a S&T VSS, but I sold it since I couldn't stand the awful externals. Probably going to be buying more in the future, and I'm currently looking at possible options for a SV98.

Gearwise, I run a Partisan-M suit and some cheap no name chest rig. Currently have a SMERSH on the way from Russia.

I'm pretty new to the Sniper world, as I currently only own my SVD as a WIP DMR and a completely stock Well MB01 I picked up for $60 with three mags.

Looking forwards to interacting with and learning from this community.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bumping to introduce myself for the sake of DMing this guy cause he's gone MIA for several months on all our mutual discords and stuff and I'm trying to hunt down his email. Sorry for the inconvenience. Admins could probably delete this thread in a few minutes if they so wished.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts