Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, My name is Rob. I have been airsofting for the last 10 years. I recently started using a G&G L96, been having some issues in making it accurate, found this website and figured I would sign up. I usually use M81 woodlands with a section of camo net in a backpack to pull over me when not moving.

· Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ive never really had, or have really, the spare cash to go through to many guns, used a whole lot of different ones though, i recently bought a D-boys M16-A4, and was really surprised at how nice it was. really does not like feeding out of any of the magazines i have. so we will see how long i will keep it.

I like it, I would love it if I could get it as accurate as it seems like it can be. I got it used with a new barrel and a hop up conversion to use VSR cut barrels. but when I installed them in I never was able to get it accurate. im not sure why though, I am hoping I can find the answer on these forums.

· Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
only reason I went with it over a KJW L96 was that it would cost me the same, but I would get a new in box tight bore and hop up conversions kit with bucking, and a spare magazine. I do not know how many rounds I need to put through it to break in the hop up, but I have put in less then a thousand, so right now that is my best guess for why it is not working right

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.