Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'm Cameron, or you can refer to me by my callsign Camster. I'm from a small town in Harleysville, Pennsylvania

I'm new to the forums, not to airsoft. Been airsofting since 2008. Recently, I've had the urge to become a better marksman and focus more on being an effective sniper. I do my own work AEGs, but I'm excited to get a more expansion knowledge on bolt actions.

My current arsenal isn't very expansive, I currently own a Snow Wolf M99 which was a gift from my brother. And a Snow Wolf M24 which my (now ex) gf bought me. Aside from that I have a mixed bag of guns, two JG G3s. One that has been gutted and upgraded. A JG Ak-47 (also gutted and upgraded.) A JG M16, that now is a mess of G&P, JG, Element, and other parts. and a G&P Gearbox'd M4 that I recently revived that's part-Marui-part-"who the heck knows?" I am huge fan of cheap and reliable. I've probably only purchased two new guns in four years of airsofting. Cause I have a bad habit of reviving dead guns.

I look forward to learning and hopefully becoming an active member on this forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone, I'll have to get some pictures up eventually. I'm also hoping to start sourcing parts for some builds. Anyways thanks again for the warm welcome!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.