Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ASF.
My name is Scott but im more well known as "Stoner" (Dont ask). I've been playing airsoft on and off for 3 or so years now so I'm not the most experienced player in the world but I like to think that i'm a fast learner and (after a few months break) I'm back in action.
I have been referred to check out this site by a close friend of mine. I originally started airsofting with my heart set on using AEGs, this later changed to snipers, went back to AEGs and im now back at snipers again.
I have currently got a sniper arsenal of a Well L96 Mb-01 which is my pride and joy. Even though it isnt the greatest sniper with it's current setup it's been very reliable :) as well as a sniper pistol of unknown origin (Cost me

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Edit: fixed I's and it's a long running nickname I got in school because people used to think I looked like I was on drugs all the time but the truth of the matter is I have trouble sleeping and used to only get 1 or 2 hours a night so I looked like death in the mornings and still do

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.