Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, The name is Mike, but the callsign is Thumper.

I've been edging into the sniper realm since before my introduction into airsoft. I had a Crossman Model 1377 as a kid and with just iron sights would pick off slugs off a stump from my parents porch 150 feet away.

I ran a A&K M249 for a while, but craved more finesse then just spitting bb's. Got an Echo 1 P90 and slipped in a 509 6.03, a big mock suppressor and a few hours with the team tech and I was hooked for good.

My P90 was responsible for making more then one sniper spitting me the nastiest "How DARE you out range me with a P90 after I spent $200 upgrading my DEDICATED proper sniper rifle..." looks... LMAO!

I gave in and am investing in a "proper" sniper platform. I get my Classic Army M24 tomorrow and I know I'm not going to get any sleep tonight... I'm like my 5 year old on Xmas eve..,.

I already planned a lot of upgrades thanks to the info I got trolling here before finally deciding to make the leap and I was always taught that you should share knowledge where you get knowledge.

I eagerly anticipate sharing some knowledge with as many as I can.

Thumper
Fatal Missions Inc.
Las Vegas, Nevada

·
Registered
824 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I hope your stay wil be great and best of luck with the CA m24. I know what you feel. Just sitting outside the door waiting for the UPS man like omg omg when when when. HURRY HURRY HURRY.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.