Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ASF,
I've been lurking around here for quite some time. I have found that this website and airsoftmechanics are the best as far as knowledgeable users and information goes.
Anyways, about me. You can call me Moneyhun. I'm a High School student in southwest VA. If anyone is in my area and would like to play, let me know. I't pretty tricky getting members out here.
I've had an airsoft gun for over a year now, but have been thoroughly interested in the sport for at least 3. I decided to join because I have come up with some questions that have't been answered even after looking at nearly every post on the board. Also, I plan on buying and upgrading a clone l96 and found a ton of information here! So far my only gun is a KWA SR10.
I play with people who all use stock clone rifles, so it doesn't take much to out-range them but I want to be as close to perfect as I can get. I play on my own private property. It's not "backyard airsoft" because I live pretty far away from other people and own 27 acres, so it's pretty safe. It's your typical east-coast woodland area, lots of grass and hardwood trees.
I enjoy music and play in the band "Levi's Gene Pool."
Anyways, hopefully I'll be able to get some questions answered and maybe I'll even answer a few for someone else!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.