1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks!

Name: Erik

Callsign: Oiric

Experience: Been interested in airsoft for about 5 years, started out but got caught in other stuff and got back to the scene in April 2011. No military experience.

Arsenal: TM G36C, CA/others G36 (DMR project in the making), JG G36C, JG Bar10-G, G&P M14 DMR, WE Hi-capa 7 Dragon Type A silver

Camo: No ghillie for me! I just use my nice, plain OD flightsuit and OD gear.

Other hobbies: Computers and spending time with my 4 year old son.

I reside in Stockholm, capitol of Sweden (yes, that European country with only blondes).

I'm looking forward to these boards. Have followed them for a little while and thought I'd sign up as I'm getting more and more into the role of sniper/marksman.

Have a nice day!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Glad to see another G36 DMR fan out there, I had one for a while before I moved over to my SL9, and Vindi has an awesome G36 DMR; feel free to PM if you have any questions about it (my G36 is a TM and the SL9 is CA).

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for the welcomes. :) Much appreciated!

@bobgengeskahn:
Oh yes, G36 are the most sexiful rifles out there, for sure. I put this thing together:
(Yes, it's a horrible picture with a gun on a bed, but it's the one i got)

Not much special. Just a normal G36 with outerbarrel from G36K and G36 put together topped off with a (working) silencer. With that i put on a modded rail. The back end of it have been cut out and a small peice of rail have been added where the rear sights normally resides.

However, the thing is leaking air like a fishnet so it barely shoots the way it is now and i don't know how to fix it. I know where the problem is though.

·
Registered
568 Posts
It looks nice, even though I don't really like a g36.
The leak can come from one of the following, pistonhead has no o-ring, nozzle is broken, tappet plate spring out of place, bucking might be teared or out of place. I think there were everything, now go solve the problem. :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nope, none of those are the problem. It's leaking air between GB and hopup-chamber. Very frustrating. It does this with all of the chambers i own. Next step is to replace the GB-shell. I just haven't gotten around to do it yet as i've felt kind of fed up with it not working.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.